Foro Sydney

Foros de la expatriación en Sydney: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

Busque el Web Site entero

Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN Finding a job in the artistic and cultural sector - Sydney

Tema en 'Sydney' comenzado por lolopnsatou, 28 de Julio de 2014.

1. lolopnsatou

lolopnsatou New Member

Se incorporó:
    28 de Julio de 2014
    Me gusta recibidos:
    País:
    Francia
    Nacionalidad:
    Francés (FR)
    Idioma:
    french, english
    Hi everyone,

I'll be moving in Sydney next January.
    My fiancé has been accepted in a University in Sydney so we've decided to leave together for a new couple experience!

I graduated last year in Cultural and Artistic management. I've been working a year as mediator at the Foundation Cartier for contemporary art in Paris.

Australia/Sydney are really new for me. I barely know this city. I know there're several visas that allow you to work but, if i understood correctly, there's only one that can fit with what i want to do (working in my field), the visas 457 or sponsored visas.
    I have to find one before leaving Paris.

I started this new subject to be advised about the art sector in Sydney and also to see if anyone would be interested in hiring a competent, "willing to work hard" parisian!

Thank you for your help!!!

Hope to get some answers to talk and exchange about it.

xx
    :)

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Miembro del Equipo Editor

Se incorporó:
    5 de Octubre de 2012
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Ciudad:
    London
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidad:
    Francés (FR)
    Idioma:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Many thanks for your message (I moved it to the Sydney forum where it seems more relevant).
    In addition to the forum, have a look at our expat guide on Sydney to find help and information to prepare your move to Australia: http://www.easyexpat.com/en/guides/australia/sydney.htm

Best of luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Haz clic para expandir...
Cargando...